Anatech's founder and owner, H Don Wilkat received his initial formal education in Aircraft Electronics and Electronics Engineering through the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in the early 80’s. He received his Certified Engineering Technologist certification from ASET in 1994. It was also in this time he received his (Business Development Bank) Small Business Management diploma.
Anatech was founded Feb 1993 for two main reasons. One, to provide technical and management services to mobile communications service shops in prime growth and expansion phases. And secondly, to provide end-users that needed more flexible service availability on a more personal level.
The past 31+ years in technician, service manager, and business owner roles, has given Don a wealth of experience and knowledge that has become indispensable in this industry.
Today and Tomorrow
Anatech now provides a total commitment to the servicing and sales of mobile communications equipment including;
- two-way radio (mobile, portable, site)
- in-building signal enhancement solutions
- data (mobile computing, point to point)
- in-vehicle hands free and booster kits
- and various specialty products & solutions
Anatech also offers service and repairs to;
- Vertex two-way radio (& accessories)
- Motorola branded Vertex two-way radio (& accessories)
- Motorola two-way radio (& accessories)
- Kenwood two-way radio (& accessories)
- Kirisun two-way radio (& accessories)
- Quantun two-way radio (& accessories)
- and many other brands and mobile communications products