The first step to a solution is to determine the desired network(s) to
The most common market choices are a single carrier or full
multi-carrier within the same frequency band.
There are also custom systems such as; dual-band or specific
this is a basic checklist of the
things we would need to know;
what carrier's signals need to be
- Telus CDMA, Telus HSPA, Telus Mike
- Bell CDMA, Bell HSPA
- all of the above
- some of the above
what is the coverage area needed (in
- is it a house, office, warehouse, highrise,
- are certain areas more important than others
what is the location?
- are you in the city, or in the country?
what is the construction (inside and
- wood frame, stucco, cement, cinder block,
prefab, steel/tin clad siding
- standard windows, triple-glaze, factory tint*
* factory tint is created using
metallic particles in the glass - these particles block radio signals
what is the surrounding terrain?
- flat open ground, in a steep-hilled valley,
surrounded by other buildings
Based on these initial questions Anatech can work towards providing you
with a suitable, cost-effective, trouble-free, cellular signal
actual top-down coverage plot of the
Turner Valley / Black Diamond cell site
actual 3D coverage plot of the Nakiska Ski
Resort radio repeater